The Downtown Swim Club is proud to present
All Out Swim 2014
Long Course 50 Metre Swim Meet
Saturday April 5, 2014
Sanctioned by Masters Swimming Ontario
- Registration opens
- Monday January 20, 2014
- All registration closes
- 11:59 pm Wednesday March 21, 2014
- Online registration
- Register here
- Registration by mail
- Use this form (pages 6, 7 & 8)
Please Note: The DSC reserves the right to limit event registration as the meet reaches its operational capacity. Register now and avoid disappointment. Late registrations and deck registrations will not be accepted.
- Building open 12:00 pm
- 45 minute warm up 12:30 pm
- Events start 1:20 pm
- 14 swimming events including relays
- University of Toronto Athletic Centre
- 50 metre swimming pool
- 8 lanes with electronic timing
- 55 Harbord Street (southeast corner of Harbord and Spadina)
Meet Registration Information
- You can register online for All Out Swim 2014. It's easy & convenient. You can save time with this method of registration by not having to print forms or mail-in your registration.
- All payments will be processed on-line.
- Register here.
- All fees must accompany registration. Please note that payment will be made in Canadian dollars. Using PayPal ensures your payment arrives in Canadian dollars and is on-time.
- All entries must be sent through the online system no later than 11:59 pm March 21, 2014
Registration by Mail:
Swimmer Organization Affiliation
- All Registrations must include a current swimmer’s affiliate organization ID. However you register please ensure your Masters Swimming Registration is valid.
- If your Masters Affiliation cannot be validated you will not be permitted to compete or swim.
- Check for your valid Master Swimming Ontario number at Masters Swimming Canada or contact your club registrar.
- Masters Swimming Registration, including, FNQ, USMS card or equivalent from your province, state or country. If you are registering from Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand please send your FINA registration confirmation.
Register with Hy-Tek File:
You can also register a team as a HY-Tek file transfer. Remember that all registrations must be processed, no later than 11:59 pm March 21, 2014. If you are registering your team by this method there is no exception. For more information about team registration contact Meet Registration at AOS2014Registration@dsctoronto.ca.
Volunteers and Officials
The All Out meet is only a few months away and we need your help! This year over three hundred swimmers are expected to compete. Your commitment is what makes this event run professionally and accurately. We have a signup sheet for all the volunteer positions we need to fill. Please take a look and signup for the position that interests you.
Deck Volunteers: click here
Volunteer Officials: click here
Please feel free to share this link with whoever you feel would make a great volunteer. Should you have any questions about the positions, please email AOS2014Volunteer@dsctoronto.ca.